The AMEC Global Summit on Measurement will be held as an in-person event in Miami, Florida from May 15-17 supported by our Headline Sponsor GlobalNews Group. Two full conference days will include keynote sessions, panel discussions, leading speakers and case studies. Networking receptions, evening event, breakfast, lunch and refreshments are all included in the ticket price.
The 2023 event theme is 'From Vanity to Value: Demonstrating the impact of PR and Comms' and will include keynote speakers and panel discussions across the two conference days.
Early bird delegate rates can be viewed here, if registration is complete before 9 April and within our allocation allowance, delegates will receive a significantly discounted hotel booking link.
Why you should attend:
- A global showcase for the latest media intelligence, communication trends and analytics;
- Network with comms professionals from around the globe and engage in peer-to-peer learning;
- Hear from leading brandsas they deliver case studies on how they measure their campaigns;
- Discover the hidden data sets that will help you to deliver more impactful messaging;
- Network with exhibitors and sponsors to review emerging technology solutions;
- Join an unparalleled line-up of global speakers and invaluable networking opportunities.
All this and much more make the AMEC Global Summit the don't miss event of the year for all communicators, public relations professionals and all involved in the research and analytics industry.
Not a member but interested? to find out more and immediately benefit from the significant member discounts offered contact usand join the active AMEC member community of thought leaders and best practice experts. A global showcase for the latest trends in communication trends and analytics.
What companies attend:
- Media intelligence, research and insights companies
- PR and Communications Agencies
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Public sector and government
- Software providers
Who should register:
All communication professionals responsible for the value of communication including but not limited to:
- Media Intelligence and Evaluation Professionals
- PR & Communication Directors
- In-house Communicators accountable for demonstrating the value of communication
- Marketing and PR Executives
- Communication Consultants
- Not for Profit organization's